[LargeFormat] Kodak TMX 4052

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Aug 14 14:10:02 2003

Hi Jim:

Just got your post... after I responded to Les's Kodachrome suggestion.

I'll probably try the three filter method but will use PS on them.  More
time consuming that 11x14 Ektachrome but less expensive.

I did this around 40 years ago but made the resulting 8x10 slides by
contact printing the negatives on an acetate material, which when stuck
into a big "pickle jar" with ammonia at the bottom, would develop out
into the appropriate color. I can't remember the name of the process. I
would then sandwich the 3 different colored "slides" onto an overhead
projector cardboard frame for projection and/or hand viewing.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com