[LargeFormat] Dry Mount Press

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jul 27 15:04:04 2003

The plans discussed here, I think, were for a vacuum press - a different
animal.  In the past I used a heat press, but, junked it for what I feel is
a much better system.  I use 3m photo mount adhesive in a vacuum press.  You
do not have the curling or the necessity to double press large prints (can
leave a line).  A vacuum press can easily be built.

I use this mounting method with my lower priced prints.  I know it works
great up to 30 x 44's, my largest print to date.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com