[LargeFormat] Workshop info

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 21 20:38:49 2003

At 19:20 21/07/2003 -0500, Diane Maher wrote:
>Sorry I keep forgetting not to send my messages via html.
>
>Is there any further information regarding either of the f32 workshops?
>Like when they are being planned for? I mean, saying 'Fall 2003' is
>rather vague.

Diane,

Huge slaps on the wrist!! I don't know how you managed to sneak that HTML
message through the server and will have to tighten up the filtering again.
I was a bit surprised to have paw prints all over the screen.

As for the workshops I am in the process of firming up the dates for the
f32 UK workshop and have to chase a contact in the US for the proposed f32
workshop there.

You can count on October for the UK Fall workshop if that helps you with
planning.

There will be a different format this time - no studio work and no
portraiture. These are the least popular aspects of the previous workshops,
however a portraiture workshop may be an option for next year as there is
some interest. So architecture and landscape will be the predominant
subjects for the UK workshop.

Are you thinking about popping over to the UK?

Cheers, Clive