[LargeFormat] 8x10 b/w processing

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 19 11:27:19 2003

The only drum JOBO has for 8x10 film is the 3005 Expert drum. It is meant
to run in a JOBO processor, not hand inversion. I suspect that you could
roll it on a sink bottom or counter emulating the action of a JOBO processor.

The drum and applicable processors are listed at:

http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/3000.htm

Jim