[LargeFormat] Summer in the City

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 11 22:10:38 2003

Hi Dan,

       Gee, a large format street shooter!  You should carry a pocket
camera.  I tried several Olympuses, but prefer the basic screwmount
Leica camera with a collapsable lens.  Only weighs about a pound and
takes all the lenses, no batteries or electronics.  Gets the picture every
time (well, it works, sometimes I don't!).

      What are you doing carrying a large format camera without a tripod?

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net