[LargeFormat] Problems with Polaroid back 545i

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 5 16:02:26 2003

Put the lever on L put the film in, pull the dark envelope,  it should
stop on its own, if it didn't you put the film in backwards.

Expose.

put the dark envelope back down over the film.  Remove the back.

Flip the lever over to P.   And pull with a continuous but quick pull.

If this doesn't work, the little lever at the bottom needs to be bent
back.  SK grimes has pictures of field stripping a 545. They should be
the same, except the 545i has more plastic and a better profit margin..
Thus "new and improved"