[LargeFormat] shamless self promotion

Karl Wolz largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 2 11:25:42 2003

Arie,

Thanks for the link.  I'll get up there if at all possible. (I'm in
Phoenix)

Karl Wolz

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net] On
Behalf Of Arie
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 7:42 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] shamless self promotion

Mark
The Legion of Honor is the name of the museum.  The corporate name is
The
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, No one, even in SF knows it and the
deYoung by that name.  When I tell some one that I work for the Fine
Arts
Museums I just get blank looks or they assume SF MoMA.  The website is
www.thinker.org
Hope this helps......sorry about the double posting
Arie