[LargeFormat] Roman numerals on Zeiss barrel lenses

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 25 18:49:45 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Roman numerals on Zeiss barrel
lenses

> "Even some Libertarians have libertarian values." - a
totally meaningless
> statement if ever I read one.

  Check a dictionary. It will have to be fairly recent.
Capitalized the word referes to followers of the Libertarian
political party, without the cap it refers to a rather broad
set of ideals. The party does not always follow the small
letter ideals.

> "What he has undertaken is an indication of his humanity.
" - is he working
> pro bono?

 _YES!_  Don't you get it, a friend and neighbor is in
really, really deep trouble and Marc is doing what he can.

> Yes, it's tempting to want a thread to end when you have
had your say.  So
> let it end as I have had mine :)

  You can have the last word. I will expect to see it. I had
to answer this.
  This whole discussion is very far off topic. Let it rest.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com