[LargeFormat] Biggest is Best Maybe?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 25 15:36:43 2003

If I remember by college history of photography, WHJ was 99 when he
died in '42,  so he would have been in his 30's or late 20s. I think
his foray's in to Yellowstone was in 1870-1874 ish and it was his
photographs that help bring about the National park system. Yellowstone
was the first and was designated as such July 4th, 1876.   I only know
this as I was there 100 years later, armed with only an Argus C-3 I'm
ashamed to say.

Les