[LargeFormat] Linhof

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 24 23:11:50 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "philip lambert" <philip.lambert@ntlworld.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Linhof

> >     Speaking of Linhof money - I have a Cine Rollex 45
back in very good
> > condition - the black version - going for cheap. I would
even consider
> horse
> > trading, provided there was something useful on offer
and providing I can
> > talk to the front end of the horse. Are you - or anyone
else - interested?

> I am always interested in horse trading but Cine Rollexes
are virtually
> unusable unless you can get short lengths of the right
film and then find
> someone to process it.  A Rollex using 120 film makes more
sense. Horse play
> might get more reactions. Nephew Philip

  FWIW, there are bulk loaders available for 70mm film, they
are essentially the same as 35mm bulk loaders other than
size. Processing is another issue. Nikor and others made
tanks for 70mm in the past. I don't know if Jobo does for
its processors, worth a check if you plan on using 70mm.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com