[LargeFormat] Re: Linhof query

William Wiseman largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 23 23:30:01 2003

Have them use about 4 coats of shellac. This would be period, although
costing a fortune for the times, and is easy, cheap and non-toxic.
Another option would be the white pigmented shellac primers that are
made by several companies.

BTW, 3# cut shellac and lamp black makes a pretty good black paint that
sticks to almost anything.