[LargeFormat] Temporary alternative to expensive loupes?

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 23 11:18:47 2003

For Ground Glass? you can get a perfectly good Toyo one new from B&H if you
are in the US for $39.95 or the similar (but slightly higher powered) Wista
one for a bit more. But I've used the Toyo one for years and it's fine.

You don't need a super duper aspheric etc etc loupe for the GG. (nor to you
usually need one more than about 6x at most - though some seem to like
higher mag ones).

tim