[LargeFormat] J & C Film

William Wiseman largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 18 21:02:50 2003

OK, next question for the group. Has any here actually tried J&C Photo
Classic 200 film. I have an old Graphic 2.25 X 3.25 camera and I'm
adding the 4x5 and would like to find one film that is available in
sheets for both cameras. I plan to use just the one film for about a
year and get all of the bugs worked out of using the cameras, handling
and processing the film and printing with the larger sizes. And it
isn't too expensive so it helps my budget even if I shoot lots of film.
:-) I have found a couple of brief comments/reviews that refer to it as
being similar to Super XX, but since I never used that film I have
nothing to compare with.

Any comments or information would be appreciated.

JeffW.