[LargeFormat] BIgger I say! BIGGER!!

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 18 20:48:01 2003

Instead of putting the weight out in the field, put it in your
darkroom.   Shoot 4x10 with a wood mask in the Doodle dorf, add an 8x10
enlarger (clive's got loads of Dursts by now) and at 2x enlargement
your at 8x20 with no visible loss in quality, you won't have to cut
your film or pay for odd emulsions and you'll only have 30 pounds to
lug out in the field  instead of 75.

Next option.  Take a seminar from this pair.  MichaelandPaula.com  Once
you see the big stuff in action you'll be able to make a more informed
decision.

Les