[LargeFormat] Linhof Color

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 17 20:52:11 2003

Linhof Colors DO have limited wideangle capability. But they handle a 90mm
Angulon on a flat board with some movements, so the problems are with more
extreme focal lengths. The ability to mount the tripod clamp behind the rear
standard lets you put the front standard at the very edge of the rail. The
main limitation is not the bellows, it's the "roof" of the rear. I've never
understood the reason for it, and may cut it off if I ever want to use wider
lenses than a 90mm.

Total bellows draw is about 42cm, so the tele cabability is very good. And the
360 Tele has a flange focal distance of 21cm.

Ole