[LargeFormat] Fungus

Joseph O'Neil largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 13 07:58:26 2003

>At the moment the lens is enjoying some strong sun on the window ledge prior
>to be returned to vendor for a refund..

-snip-
         I would return it to the vendor without even touching
it.  Personally I ahve seen fungus actually eat coatings and etch
glass.  Not sure what the heck is in fungus that it can etch glass, but I
have seen it.
         If you did clean it off, the orignal vendor could see the etched
glass under where the fungus was and claim you marked the glass while
cleaning it.  Best to return it.
joe

http://www.oneilphoto.on.ca
http://www.multiboard.com/~joneil
Una salus victis, nullam sperare salutem