[LargeFormat] about to take the jump

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 12 06:52:50 2003

If your not planning on doing anything wider than 90mm  (eq. to a 35mm
lens on 35mm camera) then the grey Calumets  will work.

But if you plan on working in the wide range most of the time, then go
with the Calumet/cambo.  I bought a 45n.  The boards are big enough to
hold large lenses, the modular system allows for a bag bellows so you
can use those movements with wide lenses, sometimes without a recessed
board.  I have the standard and short rails, bag and normal bellows.
I've shot everything from 65mm Super Angulon, to a 19" artar on it.