[LargeFormat] The Czar's Photographer

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 12 02:08:00 2003

Hi Richard,

       I've seen illustrations in books of tri-pack cameras.  One
was designed for the three exposures by sliding the plate into
position.  Perhaps that was the style used for the photo.  Other
types had a system of mirrors and produced the image all at
once.  The first book you mention is long out of print and
probably hard to find.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California