[LargeFormat] film holder question

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 11 20:14:37 2003

I don't usually store film in holders, but the ones that I do are in
the case with the camera,  others end up on the shelf in the dark room.
  A word of caution:  I store empty holders with the dark side out.  I
may mistake an empty holder as exposed, but I'll never mistake an empty
  holder as full.... as least not anymore.