[LargeFormat] Bellows Repair

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 11 11:17:11 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "philip lambert" <philip.lambert@ntlworld.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Bellows Repair

> Or mail it even.  The total cost of a new bellows is over
£100 which is two
> thirds of the value of another Century Graphic.  No, I
want to shorten the
> bellows on the shabby old C Graphic in question so that
the bellows bunch up
> less with the 47mm S.Angulon.  Obviously shortening the
bellows has other
> effects but I have 4 such cameras and this is the rough
one. Birmingham has
> been much improved in recent years by urban renewal
Philip

  OH! a Century Graphic. For some reason I was thinking a
view camera. Check with Fred Lustig about the bellows. He
may have some originals, probably less than 100 pounds or
even dollars.
  Fred does not have e-mail or a web presense.

 Fred Lustig
4790 Caughlin Pkwy
Reno, NV
89509