[LargeFormat] Series filters. TPI, number of and location of standard

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 9 21:44:01 2003

A long while back somebody (I hope on this list) replied to a thread
about Series filters.

His reply gave not only the Thread per inch but mentioned that there
were other "Series sizes" in photographic filters beyond the common
series IV through IX.  He also noted that one of the Standards
Institutes/Associations/Gov't bodies  has this kind of data, plus more.

I saved that email so my server wouldn't eat it, but my hard drive did.

Can anybody on the list help me?

I tried ANSI.com, but they wanted my membership number and the number
off of my Little Orphan Annie decoder ring didn't work.

Les