[LargeFormat] Dagor77 (Was cult lenses)

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 5 02:32:37 2003

--
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 3:20 AM
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Dagor77 (Was cult lenses)

> Actually, I think it's some kind of ham steak and those are little halves
of
> either canned peaches or canned apricot in potato nests... :-)  I'm pretty
> sure something my Grandma would have made in 1950's England

Or is that hindsight with a rose filter added?  My memories of 1950s England
include food rationing, a very basic diet, cold winters but real camera
shops, even if the cost oif film was a deterrent. I enjoyed processing my
own films.   Or is that just the effects of old age and red wine ? At least
these days we have cheap film and heating in our houses! PL