[LargeFormat] off list

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 3 23:15:40 2003

<< Your mentioning of a Rollei SL66 brought back a painful memory.

Hi Vince,

Hope your having a great day. Uh, I don't recall mentioning a Rollei. I did
mention that I just got a Sinar in trade. :)  But it was fun to read this email
and become angry with you over the stupidity of your friend's wife selling it
in a yard sale. Sure makes me think I should get to yard sells more often!

Tell me, how old are your children now and how long did you "set aside" your
photography? I have three young boys that keep me very busy on top of having a
part time job and taking photography classes at the local Jr. College. I am
so thankful for having found photography as a way of seeing things more
clearly. My husband is and has been a photojournalist for the past 20+ years. I let
him take all the photos until two and a half years ago. It was then that I
bought a little point and shoot digital camera and fell in love with all things
photographic. Photography sure has taken me for a ride. I went from digital to
film to medium format to now learning to use my 4x5. I'm not sure why I'm in su
ch a rush to learn but I do feel like I want to hurry up and know what I need
to know to create the images I want to create.

I've visited your site and you have beautiful images. If you haven't been to
mine, here's the address.

Have a wonderful evening.

Be well,

Becky