[LargeFormat] 8x10 Cameras (was RE: Horseman or Gandolfi?)

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 1 15:29:45 2003

I should have mentioned earlier that it was Tim who suggested the Kodak
Master Camera to me.  I'm glad that I followed his advice for when I run
out of chrome stock for the 11x14, it's the 8x10 KMC that I'll return
to.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com