[LargeFormat] Re: Horseman or Gandolfi?

Gavin Hubbard largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 1 02:30:03 2003

Hi Dan

I'm not sure why your dealer described the Horseman as being "not in the major leagues". In my experience the Horseman cameras are both very well designed and very well-made. Their higher-end models are definitely in the same league as systems produced by Sinar & Linhof etc. I personally use a first generation 450B monorail and I've been very happy with it. Perhaps Horseman cameras just aren't big sellers in the USA?

However, this isn't particularly important as you've made an excellent choice in the Kardan-M (and got a good deal on it). Happy shooting :-)

Regards,

Gavin