[LargeFormat] RE: Horseman or Gandolfi?

Diane Maher largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 1 00:26:01 2003

I use a Toyo 45 AII out in the field.  I look at a monorail and think it
looks cumbersome.  Mind you, I've never had one or had the opportunity
to try one, so maybe I'm not the best person to listen to.  I take
landscape and IR pictures.  :)

As far as digital, I've thought about it, but can't make myself do it.
I just don't feel like I'll be getting much out of the digital world.
Scanning my shots takes long enough as it is.  However, as I don't have
an enlarger, I will try to print out my pictures after I scan them.  I
finally got a new printer today.  Lately the thought of 8x10 and
alternate processes have started to appeal to me.  I would like to see
an 8x10 before committing to it though.

Diane

--__--__--

Message: 11
From: "Vincent Dobson" <manitec@bellsouth.net>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Horseman or Gandolfi?
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 20:41:38 -0400

Seems everyone is going digital ---- 'cept me!  They will have to pry my
chemicals out of my hands and surgically remove the enlarger so they can
fit
my body in the coffin. --- Long live the old way!

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

<:)<< Silly prices right now (possibly to do with move to digital backs
<:)> using medium format cameras).  >>

Message: 12