[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 26 16:56:37 2003

Verna,

This made me laugh... very funny!  I have a LOT of curly hair and it tends to
get tangled in things but worse is when I loose things like spot tone brushes
in it.

Beck

<< Could be. I am of the female persuasion, and have long hair. It is worst
of all when I have my hair braided. Those of you who have naturally
"shaved" heads or very short hair (like my sister-in-law, who wears a
burr cut) should be just fine with it.

Verna