[LargeFormat] Newbie alert - ? on using a strobe

Delano Mireles largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 24 22:50:12 2003

Lauvone and Les,

thank you for the answers and suggestions.  I've been putting in new
posts for my fence and haven't had a chance to follow up.  I'm hoping
tomorrow will fare better for breaking the equipment out.  I'll let
y'all know

Delano