[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 24 13:02:36 2003

Sharpness notwithstanding, there is more information on a negative than
on a print, and it manifests itself as you make enlargements.  There is
enough information on a print to produce a jpg for the web.

I doubt that you will see any added benefit by using print-only polaroid
film.
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com