[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 23 03:24:26 2003

<< Dear Niece Rebecca,

     Uncle Dick has been there and done that and required antibiotics for

it. Be warned. Do not do it yourself. >>

Uncle Dick,

Been where and done what? Only thing I might do to need antibiotics is step
on a rusty nail. (I've done that a few times) I must learn to wear shoes more
often.

Now about Polaroid, thank you for your thoughts. Sepia Polaroid sounds
interesting. I keep saying that don't I?  I guess I've found a hobby that will take
me a lifetime to learn. This is a good thing. I did realize while shooting
tonight that to do a transfer would be difficult in the feild.

Also, any creative thoughts on what to use for a hood?

Becca