[LargeFormat] Polaroid film

Stan McQueen largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 22 15:42:03 2003

At 12:19 PM 5/22/2003, you wrote:
>Stan,
>
>I was referring to using Kodak readyload film in the Polaroid holder - I too
>had no problems using the Polaroid film in the holder, only with the
>readyloads.
>
>Vince Dobson
>Visions In Nature
>www.VisionsInNature.com

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I haven't used Kodak Readyloads. I have
used the Fuji Velvia and Provia Quickloads (in the Polaroid holder), but
haven't processed them yet. I hope mine aren't fogged. I took them to a lab
I often use, but when the lady behind the counter said, "What are these? Is
there a roll of film in there?" I decided to cut my losses and take them
back home. I have some E-6 kits and I'll process them later, along with the
ones that I will take this weekend in Eastern Nevada. (Note for purists:
I'm not really talking about color here; it's really just three channels of
black and white per sheet. It's true that some people choose to interpret
this as color, but you'll really have to take that up with them.)

Stan

Photography by Stan McQueen
http://www.smcqueen.com