[LargeFormat] pure-silver/ Goat girl

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 20 20:46:01 2003

Thank you so much but I am going to decline this generous offer. I have a D2
that was generously given to me and for lots of reasons it would be nice to
have two. For now, I'll just try to figure out how to set up the one I just got.

Thank you again,

Becky Lynn
Modesto, CA
www.becksphotography.50megs.com

<< Should Becky decline the offer, I would be most interested in said
enlarger.