[LargeFormat] pure-silver/ Goat girl

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 20 12:14:01 2003

Dear Niece Becky Lynne,

     I realise my error. I should not have referred to you as a goat girl. I
will make amends

     Folks, I would like to introduce my new niece. She is a photographer
and former goat woman. She is currently supervising the building of a
darkroom and has secured a 4 x 5 Sinar to make negatives. I have no idea
what enlarger she will get to make prints. If any of you have an old rusty
clanger of a Devere or Omega you might like to do a good deed and send it to
her. Otherwise she will be spending the grocery money and her husband and 2
boys will be eating peanut paste and jelly sandwich dinners for a year.

    She does very well so far with smaller formats so I expect she will do
spectacular things with the 4 x 5, if she don't get sidetracked with bromoil
polaroid cross-printed pewter solarizations and fall off the stool in the
darkroom from the fumes. The darkroom is located next to a silage stack so
fumes are a given.

    Uncle Dick