[LargeFormat] Nephew Huib's Travel Agency

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 12 07:00:01 2003

At 21:16 11/05/2003 +0800, rstein wrote:
snip
>     The question of a scanner has been raised with the technical support
>staff. She asked a number of questions to assess my computer literacy and
>has assigned me to Stegasaurus 2 level. I think I impressed her when I
>lashed my tail and roared. Nevertheless she and her sweetheart have promised
>to take me to a computer shop and purchase a scanner so that I can finally
>put things onto the computer from the photo collection. Whther this will be
>a wonderful site with advertising and self promotion or just the odd spangly
>confection sent to the list is yet to be determined. If Nephew Warren will
>tell me what to do and bear with me when I do it wrong, perhaps it could go
>through the large format list.

Dear Uncle Dick,

This is all excellent news - we are finally to see the results of your
large format labours ;-)

The f32 Large Format Discussion Forum at http://www.f32.net/discus/ would
be the ideal space for your first foray into electronic publication. I
would be delighted to offer any assistance required. We are all looking
forward to seeing a few shots of your Shen-Hao studio camera - and of
course some of the photos taken with the beast.

I'm just back from the f32 Spring Workshop and catching up with the
inevitable paperwork and EMails. More about the workshop later.