[LargeFormat] Re: Shooting LF in below freezing conditions

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 24 23:10:11 2003

In fact, astrophotographers have long used cold to reduce reciprocity
failure. I've seen dry ice cameras for exactly that purpose. No, I would
not know how much difference it would make with modern films. The last
time I looked into this was about 20 years ago.

Verna

--
"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
wonderful stroke of luck.