[LargeFormat] S.K. Grimes is still in business

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 24 10:56:53 2003

A word from Steve's protégés forwarded from another list:

"S.K. Grimes continues to operate as Steve intended.  We all had the
opportunity
to work side by side with him on various projects.  Paul Choppin's statement
on
photo.net, "the last work you had done may very well have been done by one
of
Steve's protégés" is very true.  We trained with the best!  As a teacher,
Steve
nurtured our enthusiasm while guiding us to meet your expectation … a custom
crafted solution.

In SK Grimes is evidence of Steve’s 40 years of experience.  You just don’t
just put that experience on like a suit.  But we have a suitcase of problem
solving skills, the right tools, a motivated team and a passion for meeting
your expectations.  Thank you for your continued support we look forward to
hearing from you!

Adam @ SKG"

tim