[LargeFormat] Picker QAS Densitometer help

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 21 00:56:11 2003

Hi Lauvone,

     I searched Bulbman a gota buncha hits:

http://www.bulbman.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/_vti_bin/shtml.exe/search_main.html?L+scstore+ppta0497+1050922108

Or just start with bulbamn.com.  They usually have those things.

     BTW, what is your densitometer.  I've got a Macbeth?
After trouble with it for weeks,,
reading everything. logging 0.6 for everything..  I was able
to losen the zeroing button with some WD-40.
Now, the thing works perfect.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California