[LargeFormat] Shooting Landscapes with 305mm

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 20 21:49:48 2003

At 20:26 20/04/2003 -0500, click76112@charter.net wrote:
> [...]

It must be all those wide open spaces - the most frequently used lens in
the kit bag is a 203mm Ektar for 4x5 landscapes but found myself wishing I
had packed the 15" Wolly yesterday. If the shots pan out I'll post 'em on
the f32.net Forum.

Good to hear that your Forum account is now ok.