[LargeFormat] Gnass Gear Film Holder Covers

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 16 10:35:38 2003

At 07:10 16/04/2003 -0600, Tim Atherton wrote:
> [...]
snip

> > Seems to be a strange business model and I was wondering if
> > anyone has had
> > success in contacting Gnass or indeed used their products.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
>Clive, my understanding is that people seem to love his products, but you
>need to
>send several emails or phone (the website goes down every now and then
>too...). I guess he's a photographer... who makes firefighting gear
>(gnassfiregear or something)... and also supports his photo habit with the
>photo gear!
>
>That said, those who have managed to get stuff from him swear by it.
>
>tim
>who has also emailed general queries to Gnass without success so far...

Tim,

Thanks for that - I was beginning to wonder if Gnass really exists. The
Email route for contact simply doesn't work - if you have a Gnass telephone
number please let me know as it would be very useful. I have been trying to
contact them for around a year!