[LargeFormat] OT: Latin transliation was View Camera Magazine ad info ques?

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 16 09:48:55 2003

You mean that:

Carpe Diem doesn't mean seize the day... it means vietnamese fish?

and

Carpe Luminem doesn't mean seize the light... it means aluminum fish?

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com