[LargeFormat] OT: Latin transliation was View Camera Magazine ad info ques?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 16 09:28:23 2003

> Wednesday in Massachusetts is supposed to be a great day... I'm going
> out to "Carpe Luminem".
> --

Les is blathering again, just sigh and delete.....

There are a few phrases in the English language that make much more
sense when you see it spelled rather than hear it said.

My favorite is the Scottish leader of India that was assassinated in
1947

Mahat  MaGhandi

Or an alternative to radiator heat for your house that uses a fan.

Four-stair furnace.

While Carpe Luminem  looks good on paper, when I say it out loud, it
sound like a metal fish.

Carp Aluminum.