[LargeFormat] Steve Grimes - heart attack

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Apr 12 09:14:09 2003

At 03:43 10/04/2003 -0400, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>Hi Folks:
>A message seen on the LF News Group:
>-----------------------
>
>I understand that Steve Grimes suffered a massive heart attack and is in
>intensive care.  No further details and I only heard this second hand.
>
>We all know and respect his work and many of us, including me, know
>Steve asa
>friend.  Please join me in praying for his full and swift recovery.
>
>I will post more information after I get some details.
>
>Ted
>Ted Harris

So sorry to hear about Steve Grimes - on behalf of f32 and large format
photographers everywhere, wishing him a speedy recovery. Our thoughts, best
wishes and prayers are with him in his time of need.

Clive