[LargeFormat] Expanding and Contracting Ilford FP4+

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Apr 11 16:42:36 2003

Why dont you pick up a copy of Fred Pickers "Zone VI " or A Adams' " The
Negative".  It explains it all and in the future you will be able to know
how to do this with any film-dev combo. AS Fred Picker used to say, " Try
it "