[LargeFormat] View Camera Magazine ad info ques?

Lloyd Schultz largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 10 19:56:05 2003

I can be slow on the uptake, and will be demonstrating this if it has
already recently been discussed, but the ad on the inside of the back cover
(full page) of the March/April View Camera Magazine about a dance
photography workshop has no name or contact information.   Now, if this is
an April Fool's joke, it's a good one - and doubly so because I am asking
about it now.   However, if I got a printing fluke off of the newsstand, I
would really like to know what, and who?

Thanks,
Lloyd
Lschultz2@nconnect.net

Nollite illegitimus contarere vos