[LargeFormat] Film Holders

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 6 17:17:34 2003

Ah, but tranny film and negative film develop in opposite directions :-)

To me, the black tab means the film holder still has all the dark inside.
A silver tab means I've opened the shutter and let some of the dark out!

I'm not saying it's right, or even rational, just what I do because my
head works that way ;-)

Brock