[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 3 03:20:29 2003

Hi Verna:

After this winter in New England I like to think that rain instead of
snow would be preferable.

But, there is a particular strain of pneumonia which occurs on the
western slopes of the Cascades and on the western slopes of the
Appalachians.  My ex-wife caught it in Oregon and my kids caught it in
Eastern Tennessee... where winter is lots of 32 degree rain.

The Appalachian Mountains are especially beautiful and photographic in
autumn.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com