[LargeFormat] Gnass Gear Film Holder Covers

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 16 09:12:37 2003

my understanding is that people seem to love his products, but you need to
send several emails or phone (the website goes down every now and then
too...). I guess he's a photographer... who makes firefighting gear
(gnassfiregear or something)... and also supports his photo habit with the
photo gear!

That said, those who have managed to get stuff from him swear by it.

tim

who has also emailed general queries to Gnass without success so far...