[LargeFormat] SINAR.

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 30 06:12:53 2003

I don't know what the situation is in India on sheet film availability
but a 6x12 roll film back is extremely expensive here in the states,
around $600.
While there's no question roll film is cheaper, you will have to use a
tremendous amount of roll film to overcome the cost of the holder.

Unless sheet film is impossible to get or process, I think it is
cheaper for the average person to shoot sheet film and crop than it is
to pay a lot for a roll holder.

Les