[LargeFormat] WTB

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 29 16:41:00 2003

I shot it as a TIFF so it came up as 5.5mb  this was cropped about 50%,
sized for reasonable web distribution.  For good or bad I did not visit
you last night, all I had to do was go into the kitchen and get it off
the table.  I'm taking classes in Photoshop and webdesign and for the
final project I'm building a web site to promote a book on Graflex
press cameras. The book is still far from publication, but you can't
start the buzz too soon.