[LargeFormat] The Sandhill Cranes

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 29 00:46:42 2003

I traveled incognito - a yellow breasted blue bird (school bus), so we
did not have any hits on this trip. I was hoping to be able to send
pics, but my Spiratone 400 mm lens is not good enough to waste bandwidth
on.

It was good to see and hear the birds (about 5 feet tall, usually can be
heard at one mile). They migrate at 5,000 to 20,000 feet, so we seldom
notice them...

john (:>))